Medicine Overview of CEVADIL CAPSULE
Uses of CEVADIL CAPSULE
Side effects of CEVADIL CAPSULE
Palpitations, Increased heart rate, Arrhythmia, Excessive thirst, Reduced bronchial secretions, Dry mouth, Photophobia, Dry skin, Loss of accommodation, Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dilatation of pupil, Difficulty in urination, Constipation.
How to use CEVADIL CAPSULE
How CEVADIL CAPSULE works
In Depth Information on CEVADIL CAPSULE
Expert advice for CEVADIL CAPSULE
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from severe blockade of the blood vessels (coronary arteries) supplying oxygen-rich blood to heart (coronary artery disease), peripheral or cerebral vascular disease, increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems (glaucoma) and bleeding or blood problems.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop severe allergic reaction such as difficulty breathing, swelling of your lips, tongue, or face.
- Cyclandelate should be taken with food or an antacid to avoid stomach upset.
- Take precautions while using cyclandelate, as you may feel dizzy especially when you get up from a lying or sitting position.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.