food interaction for CARNISURE A
alcohol interaction for CARNISURE A
pregnancy interaction for CARNISURE A
lactation interaction for CARNISURE A
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CARNISURE A
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CARNISURE A 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking CARNISURE A 500 MG TABLET
- 80%Twice A Day
- 20%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CARNISURE A
- CARNISURE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 21/tabletRs. 210pay 162% more per tablet
- CARNITOR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Win-Medicare Pvt LtdRs. 27.50/tabletRs. 275pay 244% more per tablet
- NUCARNIT 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 25.07/tabletRs. 250.65pay 213% more per tablet
- ELCAFORT TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24.05/tabletRs. 240.50pay 201% more per tablet
- CARNIMAC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.80/tabletRs. 178pay 123% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CARNISURE A
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR CARNISURE A
Q. Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q. Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q. Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.