SALT INFORMATIONLevocarnitine(500 mg)
Levocarnitine is used for the treatment of carnitine deficiency. It includes a group of metabolic muscle diseases that prevents body from utilizing fats for energy during fasting.
How it works
Levocarnitine belongs to the class of medications called as amino acid derivative. It works by improving the low levels of carnitine in the body.
Common side effects
Gastritis, Vertigo, Headache, Hypertension, Nausea, Bronchitis, Bone/muscle pain, Hypercalcemia, Anemia, Vomiting, Palpitation, Cough, Peripheral edema, Diarrhea, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Paresthesia, Tachycardia, Increased muscle weakness in patients with myasthenia gravis
- CARNITOR-500 TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Win-Medicare Pvt LtdRs. 27.50/TabletRs. 275pay 31% more per Tablet
- CARNIMAC 500MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.80/TabletRs. 178save 15% more per Tablet
- ELKAR 500MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Ranbaxy Laboratories LtdRs. 10/TabletRs. 100save 52% more per Tablet
- VERNACE 500MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 10/TabletRs. 100save 52% more per Tablet
- LEVOCARNIL 500MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 25.60/TabletRs. 256pay 22% more per Tablet
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.