Medicine Overview of Carbocium Tablet
Uses of Carbocium Tablet
Carbocium 10mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Constipation.
Side effects of Carbocium Tablet
Bloating, Abdominal distension.
How to use Carbocium Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Carbocium 10mg Tablet with food.
How Carbocium Tablet works
Carbocium 10mg tablet absorbs water and makes the stool soft and bulky, easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Carbocium Tablet
Expert advice for Carbocium Tablet
- Together with Carbocium, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- Avoid taking a Carbocium for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Take Carbocium after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- A Carbocium should be preferably taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Do not try to swallow Carbocium in the dry form. It should be taken with full glass of water or fruit juice.
Special precautions for Carbocium 10mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Carbocium 10mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactat+more
ion. Animal or human data is not available....
Carbocium 10mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Carboci+more
um 10mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Polycarbophil, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Carbocium 10mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Polycarbophil
Q. Is polycarbophil safe?
Polycarbophil is safe when used at prescribed dose and duration as recommended doctor
Q. Is calcium polycarbophil a soluble fiber?
Polycarbophil is insoluble in water.
Substitutes for Carbocium
No substitutes found for this medicine