Medicine Overview of Bigspas Injection
Uses of Bigspas Injection
Side effects of Bigspas Injection
Palpitations, Arrhythmia, Increased heart rate, Dry skin, Excessive thirst, Dry mouth, Photophobia, Reduced bronchial secretions, Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dilatation of pupil, Difficulty in urination, Loss of accommodation, Constipation.
How to use Bigspas Injection
How Bigspas Injection works
In Depth Information on Bigspas Injection
Expert advice for Bigspas Injection
- Do consult your doctor before taking camylofin, if you have any of the following medical conditions: overactive thyroid (thyrotoxicosis), obstructive airway disease, fever, urine retention, or inflammation of intestine (ulcerative colitis).
- Tell your doctor before taking camylofin, if you are to undergo heart surgery.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Exercise caution during treatment with camylofin if you are an elderly patient.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to camylofin or any of its ingredients.