Camylofin is used either alone or in combination with other medicines in the treatment of pain caused due to spasm or inflammation, like: pain related to gall bladder (biliary colic) or gastrointestinal tract, inflammation of pancreas (pancreatitis), pain related to kidney (renal colic), pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea), throbbing-one- sided headache (migraine),stiffness or tightness of muscles (spasticity), chest pain (angina), heart attack (myocardial infarction), and in active phase of labour.
How it works
Camylofin belongs to a class of drugs called anti-muscarinics. It blocks the action of certain chemicals and enzymes thereby controlling muscle contractions leading to smooth muscle relaxation and reduced calcium.
Common side effects
Accomodation disorder, Drowsiness, Dry mouth, Glaucoma, Reduced sweating, Nausea, Skin redness, Tachycardia, Vomiting
- 1 variant(s)
- Do consult your doctor before taking camylofin, if you have any of the following medical conditions: overactive thyroid (thyrotoxicosis), obstructive airway disease, fever, urine retention, or inflammation of intestine (ulcerative colitis).
- Tell your doctor before taking camylofin, if you are to undergo heart surgery.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Exercise caution during treatment with camylofin if you are an elderly patient.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to camylofin or any of its ingredients.