Camylofin is used in the treatment of pain due to smooth muscle spasm
How it works
Camylofin belongs to a class of drugs called anti-muscarinics. It blocks the action of certain chemicals and enzymes thereby controlling muscle contractions leading to smooth muscle relaxation and reduced calcium.
Common side effects
Palpitations, Arrhythmia, Increased heart rate, Excessive thirst, Reduced bronchial secretions, Dry mouth, Photophobia, Dry skin, Loss of accommodation, Slow heart rate, Flushing, Dilatation of pupil, Difficulty in urination, Constipation
- ₹14Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do consult your doctor before taking camylofin, if you have any of the following medical conditions: overactive thyroid (thyrotoxicosis), obstructive airway disease, fever, urine retention, or inflammation of intestine (ulcerative colitis).
- Tell your doctor before taking camylofin, if you are to undergo heart surgery.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Exercise caution during treatment with camylofin if you are an elderly patient.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to camylofin or any of its ingredients.