Information about Camylofin
Camylofin is used for abdominal cramp.
How camylofin works
Camylofin is an anticholinergic which relaxes the muscles in the stomach and gut (intestine). It stops sudden muscle contractions (spasms), thereby relieving cramps, pain, bloating, and discomfort.
Common side effects of camylofin
Palpitations, Arrhythmia, Increased heart rate, Dry skin, Excessive thirst, Dryness in mouth, Photophobia, Reduce bronchial secretion, Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dilatation of pupil, Difficulty in urination, Loss of accommodation, Constipation
Available Medicine for Camylofin
- ₹14Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Camylofin
- Do consult your doctor before taking camylofin, if you have any of the following medical conditions: overactive thyroid (thyrotoxicosis), obstructive airway disease, fever, urine retention, or inflammation of intestine (ulcerative colitis).
- Tell your doctor before taking camylofin, if you are to undergo heart surgery.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Exercise caution during treatment with camylofin if you are an elderly patient.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to camylofin or any of its ingredients.