food interaction for BESTOVA
alcohol interaction for BESTOVA
pregnancy interaction for BESTOVA
lactation interaction for BESTOVA
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR BESTOVA
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR BESTOVA 50MG CAPSULE
Patients taking BESTOVA 50MG CAPSULE
- 62%Once A Day
- 38%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR BESTOVA
Expert advice FOR BESTOVA
- Do not take clomifene tablet, if you are allergic to clomifene or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have liver disease; ovarian cyst; any type of cancer; ovarian cyst; unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are having an early menopause or if you told you are infertile; or menses have ceased due to pregnancy, underweight, or other reasons.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have had fits or seizures in the past; polycystic ovaries or swelling in the ovaries; or hypertriglyceridemia (increased level of fats in the blood).
- Avoid using clomifene, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take these tablets for more than five days at a time.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, if you experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children, adolescents, or by women who have gone through menopause.
Frequently asked questions FOR BESTOVA
Q. How long can I take clomifene for?
Clomifene should only be taken for the duration prescribed by your doctor. The drug should not be taken for more than five days at a time
Q. Can I take clomifene without a doctor’s prescription?
No. Clomifene is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold without a doctor’s prescription
Q. Can I take Clomid without having a period?
Clomid (Clomifene) should be taken in the absence of periods only after consulting your doctor
Q. Is Clomid safe?
Clomid is relatively safe, if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Can I take clomifene if I have an ovarian cyst?
No. Clomifene should not be taken, if there is a cyst in the ovary. Please consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take Clomid with testosterone or metformin?
Clomifene can be taken with testosterone or metformin, only if prescribed by your doctor.
Q. Is melatonin safe/ safe for kids?
Melatonin is safe when taken at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It is however not recommended for use in children
Q. Can I take melatonin for a nap?
Melatonin is to be taken if you have persistent difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep or poor quality of sleep, that has no apparent cause. It should not be used for naps. Use should be strictly as per doctor's advice
Q. Is melatonin addictive or habit forming?
No. Melatonin doesn't have addictive or habit forming potential as long as it is taken as advised by doctor
Q. Can I take melatonin with Ambien/ Zoloft/ Prozac/ Lexapro/ prednisone/ Nyquil/Advil/ Klonopin/ Cymbalta/ wine?
Melatonin increases the calming or sleep inducing effects of Ambien (Zolpidem), Prozac (fluoxetine) and Klonopin (clonazepam). No major interactions are reported during usage of melatonin and Zoloft (sertraline)/ Lexapro (escitalopram)/ prednisone/ Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine and pseudoephedrine)/ Advil (ibuprofen)/ Cymbalta (duloxetine). Alcohol in wine reduces the sleep inducing effect of melatonin
Q. Is melatonin a hormone?
Melatonin is a natural, non-addicting hormone supplement that helps induce sleep by setting biological clock of the body
Q. Is melatonin available in India?
Yes, melatonin is available in India
Q. Can I take melatonin for an insomnia/ anxiety?
Melatonin has been indicated for the treatment of insomnia (sleeplessness) but not anxiety
Q. Can I take melatonin for long periods of time?
Melatonin should be taken only for a period of 3 months (13 weeks) at a time. Further use should be strictly as per the doctor's advice
Q. Does melatonin cause headaches/ constipation/ cancer/ acne?
Melatonin causes headaches and constipation in some patients. No data is available on whether it causes cancer or acne
Q. Does melatonin expire?
Like other medications, melatonin also expires. Expiry date is printed on medicine package/box, beyond which the medicine should not be used.