Medicine Overview of Becmet N Cream
Side effects of Beclometasone
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Skin scar, Altered bone growth, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
How to use Beclometasone
How Becmet N Cream works
Uses of Neomycin
Side effects of Neomycin
Uncoordinated body movements, Itching, Eye irritation, Increased saliva production, Nausea, Renal injury, Increased sensitivity to light, Eye pain, Diarrhoea, Allergic reaction, Tingling sensation, Eye surface inflammation, Vomiting, Abnormal blood cell, Drooping eyelids, Altered pupil size, Increased bilirubin in the blood, Pain, Skin redness, Numbness, Disorientation (alteration of mental status), Increased production of tears, Abnormal eye sensation, Increased intraocular pressure, Increased liver enzymes, Fever, Ear damage, Blurred vision, Mouth ulcer, Premature destruction of red blood cells, Allergy, Confusion, Thinning of eyes, Swelling.
How to use Neomycin
How Becmet N Cream works
In Depth Information on Becmet N Cream
Expert advice for Beclometasone
- Do not stop taking beclometasone tablets even if you feel better follow your doctor’s advice when and how to stop.
- Beclometasone should not be used continuously for longer than 3 months without consulting a doctor.
- Do not start or continue the beclometasone spray/tablet and consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to become pregnant.
- Some people may feel sleepy after taking beclometasone. Avoid driving or performing activities that require alertness till you know how the drug affects you.
Expert advice for Neomycin
- Neomycin tablets are not recommended for children below six year of age.
- Some patients (infants, elderly, obese and cystic fibrosis [genetic disorder that affects lungs] patients) may require monitoring of neomycin levels in blood to prevent damage to the ear and kidneys.
- Caution is advised in patients suffering from Parkinson’s disease or any disease characterized by muscle weakness, or in patients about to receive general anesthesia.
- Caution is also advised in patients who are exposed to loud noise, or patients who have been dehydrated due to diarrhea or vomiting.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.