Beclometasone + Neomycin
Information about Beclometasone + Neomycin
Beclometasone + neomycin uses
Beclometasone+Neomycin is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How beclometasone + neomycin works
This is a combination of two medicines: Beclometasone and Neomycin. Beclometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the affected area red, swollen and itchy. Neomycin is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by the bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects of beclometasone + neomycin
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Beclometasone + Neomycin
- ₹12 to ₹29Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹17 to ₹35Omega Remedies Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹27Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹12Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹45Scott Edil Pharmacia Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹40Will Impex1 variant(s)
- ₹68Nidus Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹30Natco Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹26Mac Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹22Alicon Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Beclometasone + Neomycin
- Beclometasone + Neomycin is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film, two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Do not apply it to broken skin and avoid getting it in your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- It may cause temporary burning, itching or a redness at application site. This is usually mild. Consult your doctor if you experience a more severe reaction.
- Inform your doctor if your skin problem hasn't improved after seven days of treatment.
Frequently asked questions for Beclometasone + Neomycin
Beclometasone + Neomycin
Q. How long does Beclometasone+Neomycin takes to work?
Usually, Beclometasone+Neomycin starts working soon after applying it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. Can I stop applying Beclometasone+Neomycin when I feel better?
No, do not stop applying Beclometasone+Neomycin and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.