Information about Beclometasone + Neomycin
Beclometasone + Neomycin Uses
Beclometasone+Neomycin is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How Beclometasone + Neomycin works
Beclometasone + Neomycin is a combination of two medicines: Beclometasone and Neomycin. Beclometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the affected area red, swollen and itchy. Neomycin is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by the bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects of Beclometasone + Neomycin
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Beclometasone + Neomycin
Becmet NInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹12 to ₹282 variant(s)
Beclosone NOmega Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹17 to ₹352 variant(s)
Beclotas NIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Beclowin NWin-Medicare Pvt Ltd
Beclozenate NElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Bekly NAja Life
Sarbet NVsaar Pharma Pvt Ltd
Betabiotic PlusMac Laboratories Ltd
Nidcort-NNidus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Beclometasone + Neomycin
- Beclometasone + Neomycin is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film, two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Do not apply it to broken skin and avoid getting it in your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- It may cause temporary burning, itching or a redness at application site. This is usually mild. Consult your doctor if you experience a more severe reaction.
- Inform your doctor if your skin problem hasn't improved after seven days of treatment.