food interaction for BAKFLEX
alcohol interaction for BAKFLEX
pregnancy interaction for BAKFLEX
lactation interaction for BAKFLEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BAKFLEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BAKFLEX
- MYORIL 4 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sanofi India LtdRs. 18.97/ML of injectionRs. 37.94pay 12% more per ML of injection
- SPAFAST 4 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Delcure Life SciencesRs. 13.33/ML of injectionRs. 26.66save 22% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for BAKFLEX
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for BAKFLEX
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.