food interaction for ATEASE ES
alcohol interaction for ATEASE ES
pregnancy interaction for ATEASE ES
lactation interaction for ATEASE ES
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ATEASE ES
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ATEASE ES
- ETIZOLA PLUS 0.5 MG/5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 8.80/tabletRs. 88pay 53% more per tablet
- ETILAAM S 0.5MG/5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.60/tabletRs. 76pay 32% more per tablet
- EZOLENT PLUS 0.5MG/5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 7.10/tabletRs. 71pay 23% more per tablet
- FELIZ S EZ 0.5 MG/5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 13% more per tablet
- ETIPAX PLUS 0.5MG/5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60pay 4% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ATEASE ES
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Etizolam may be addictive, so take it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue the use of Etizolam, unless the doctor has advised you. Discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include seizures.
- Etizolam may cause memory problems, drowsiness, confusion, especially in elderly patients.
- Most people may find that it gets less effective over time.
- Avoid driving after taking Etizolam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Etizolam, it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions FOR ATEASE ES
Q. How does etizolam work?
Etizolam is used to treat anxiety and sleep disorders in patients. It works by enhancing the action of a signaling chemical called gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), which helps to calm the brain. This, in turn, induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body
Q. Is etizolam safe?
Etizolam is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is etizolam a benzodiazpine?
Yes, Etizolam is a benzodiazepin
Q. Does it show up on a drug test?
Etizolam does show up on a drug test
Q. Does etizolam get you high/ lower blood pressure?
Etizolam calm the brain and induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body. It may alter mood and perception in some individuals. These effects may be perceived by some as a ‘feeling of high'. Etizolam can lower blood pressure and exaggerate the blood pressure lowering effects of medicines used to treat high blood pressure. If any side effect of the drug is observed then please informs the doctor immediately.
Q. Is escitalopram/ Nexito/ Cipralex a narcotic?
No, escitalopram / Nexito and Cipralex (trade names of Escitalopram) are not narcotic substance. Escitalopram is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor used for the treatment of depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety disorder and panic disorder
Q. Is escitalopram / Nexito/ Cipralex addictive or habbit forming?
No, use of escitalopram /nexito and Cipralex (trade names of Escitalopram) is not associated with any risk of addiction
Q. Is escitalopram a MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitor) or does it contain MAOI?
No, escitalopram has no known effect on monoamine oxidase enzyme. It belongs to class of drugs called SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors)
Q. Is escitalopram used for anxiety?
Yes, escitalopram is used for treatment of all types of anxiety disorders
Q. Is escitalopram/ Nexito/ Cipralex safe?
Escitalopram/ Nexito and Cipralex (trade names of Escitalopram)are safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What are Nexito/ Cipralex/ Nexito forte/ Stalopam used for?
Nexito/ Cipralex/ Nexito forte/ Stalopam are all trade names for the active drug escitalopram. They are used in the treatment of major depressive disorder and anxiety disorder
Q. Can I take escitalopram / Cipralex with alprazolam (Xanax), gabapentin, lorazepam?
There are no known drug interactions between escitalopram and alprazolam, gabapentin and lorazepam. However, consult your doctor about all medications currently taken before starting and while on escitalopram
Q. Can I take escitalopram with tramadol?
Coadministration of escitalopram with tramadol can increase the risk of side effects like fits (seizures). Inform your doctor about any medicine currently taken before starting and while on escitalopram
Q. Can I take escitalopram /cipralex with acetaminophen/paracetamol?
There are no known drug interactions between escitalopram and acetaminophen/paracetamol. However, consult your doctor about all medications currently taken before starting and while on escitalopram
Q. Can I take escitalopram / Cipralex with Advil (ibuprofen)?
Concomitant use of escitalopram with NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, diclofenac, celecoxib can cause side effects such as bruises (ecchymoses) and reddish-purple discoloration of skin due to small, bleeding vessels near the skin surface (purpura). However, consult your doctor about all medications currently taken before starting and while on escitalopra
Q. Can I take escitalopram / Cipralex with amitryptiline?
No, concomitant use of escitalopram with amitriptyline and any other tricyclic antidepressants is contraindicated due to severe side effects
Q. Does escitalopram cause weight gain or weight loss?
Yes, escitalopram is commonly associated with weight gain. Weight loss is an uncommon side effect
Q. Does escitalopram cause hair loss?
Yes, escitalopram may cause hair loss, but it is an uncommon side effect
Q. Does escitalopram cause high blood pressure or acne?
No, escitalopram does not cause an increase in blood pressure or acne
Q. Can I take escitalopram /Cipralex for life?
Take escitalopram for duration directed by your doctor.