Substitutes for Ambizyme
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Ambizyme Liquid
Uses of Ambizyme Liquid
Ambizyme Liquid is used in the treatment of parasitic worm infections.
Side effects of Ambizyme Liquid
Headache, Nausea, Hair loss, Vomiting, Abnormal liver function tests, Fever, Dizziness, Abdominal pain, Vertigo.
How to use Ambizyme Liquid
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Ambizyme Liquid works
Hydroxyquinoline belongs to the class of medications called as quinolines. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It maintains healthy acid pH level in the vagina and prevents bacterial growth.
In Depth Information on Ambizyme Liquid
Expert advice for Ambizyme Liquid
- After each use, clean the vaginal applicator by flushing it several times with water.
- If you use any vaginal pessary, tell your doctor what type of pessary you are using before starting hydroxyquinoline.
- Seek medical attention if you experience severe vaginal irritation, burning, itching, unusual discharge, a fever, pain or cramps in your lower stomach.
- If you are trying to become pregnant, do not use hydroxyquinoline within 6 hours before and after you have sexual intercourse.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hydroxyquinoline or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Ambizyme Liquid
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Ambizyme Liquid should be used with caution during lactation+more
. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Ambizyme Liquid alters the ability t+more
o drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Ambizym+more
e Liquid in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.