Information about Hydroxyquinolines
Hydroxyquinolines is used in the treatment of parasitic worm infections.
How hydroxyquinolines works
Hydroxyquinoline belongs to the class of medications called as quinolines. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It maintains healthy acid pH level in the vagina and prevents bacterial growth.
Common side effects of hydroxyquinolines
Headache, Nausea, Hair loss, Vomiting, Abnormal liver function tests, Fever, Dizziness, Abdominal pain, Vertigo
Available Medicine for Hydroxyquinolines
- ₹32Stadmed Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹28 to ₹34Emcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Hydroxyquinolines
- After each use, clean the vaginal applicator by flushing it several times with water.
- If you use any vaginal pessary, tell your doctor what type of pessary you are using before starting hydroxyquinoline.
- Seek medical attention if you experience severe vaginal irritation, burning, itching, unusual discharge, a fever, pain or cramps in your lower stomach.
- If you are trying to become pregnant, do not use hydroxyquinoline within 6 hours before and after you have sexual intercourse.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hydroxyquinoline or any of its ingredients.