food interaction for ALZEX FORTE
alcohol interaction for ALZEX FORTE
pregnancy interaction for ALZEX FORTE
lactation interaction for ALZEX FORTE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ALZEX FORTE
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ALZEX FORTE
- TRIKA FORTE 0.5 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 8.20/tabletRs. 82pay 93% more per tablet
- ALPRAX FORTE 0.5 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75pay 76% more per tablet
- ALARM FORTE 0.5MG/50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Organic LaboratoriesRs. 6.49/tabletRs. 64.90pay 53% more per tablet
- RESTYL FORTE 0.5 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3.92/tabletRs. 39.25save 8% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ALZEX FORTE
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Alprazolam may be addictive, so take it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue the use of Alprazolam, unless the doctor has advised you. Discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include seizures.
- Alprazolam may cause memory problems, drowsiness, confusion, especially in elderly patients.
- Most people may find that it gets less effective over time.
- Avoid driving after taking Alprazolam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Alprazolam, it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions FOR ALZEX FORTE
Q. Are alprazolam/alprax/xanax same?
Yes. Alprax, xanax, restyl, trika are trade names for active drug alprazolam
Q. Is alprazolam/alprax/xanax/restyl/trika safe?
Yes. Alprazolam is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is alprazolam/alprax/alprax 0.25/alprax 0.5/xanax/restyl/trika a sleeping pill or a sleeping tablet?
No. Alprazolam is a not used as a sleeping pill
Q. What is trika 0.25 used for?
The active drug in trika 0.25 is alprazolam 0.25 mg. It is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders
Q. Is alprazolam a controlled substance?
Yes. Alprazolam is a controlled substance
Q. Is alprazolam/alprax/trika addictive?
Yes. Use of alprazolam is associated with the risk of addiction for physical or psychological effects. The abrupt discontinuation of alprazolam is therefore not advised to avoid serious withdrawal symptoms
Q. Is alprazolam an opiate?
No. Alprazolam belongs to a class to drugs called benzodiazepines
Q. Is alprazolam a MAO inhibitor?
No. Alprazolam has no known inhibitory action on enzymes mono-amine oxidase (MAO). Alprazolam belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q. Is alprazolam a blood thinner?
No. Alprazolam has no known effect on blood thinning. It belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q. Is alprazolam an anti-depressant?
No. Alprazolam is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders. At prescribed doses, alprazolam is not used as an anti-depressant.
Q. Is sertraline addictive?
Sertraline is not addictive. However, sudden discontinuation or decrease in dose of sertraline may cause effects like dizziness, numbness, sleep disturbances, agitation or anxiety, headaches, nausea, vomiting and shaking. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use and discontinuation
Q. Is sertraline a mono amine oxidase inhibitor/steroid?
No, sertraline belongs to a class of medications called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), which alter the levels of a chemical called serotonin in the brain and help improve depression
Q. Is sertraline safe?
Sertraline is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does sertraline cause insomnia/hair loss/ weight gain or loss/acne/sick feeling?
Insomnia, headache, weight gain or weight loss and sick feeling are side effects reported with the use of sertraline. However acne has not been reported. Patients should consult doctors regarding the possible side effects
Q. Can I take sertraline for anxiety?
Sertraline is used for the treatment of social anxiety disorder. But, consult your doctor regarding the use of sertraline for your anxiety complaints
Q. Is sertraline a stimulant?
No, sertraline belongs to a class of medications called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) antidepressants. It does not stimulate the brain, but improves depression by increasing the levels of a chemical called serotonin in the brain
Q. Can I take sertraline with diazepam/ Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine)/ alcohol/ Tylenol (paracetamol)/ mirtazapine/ amoxicillin/ Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine)/ Co codamol (paracetamol and codeine)/ ibuprofen?
With tramadol there is an increased risk of hypertension, amitriptyline may possibly change the blood levels of fluoxetine, and alcohol may alter the effect of fluoxetine. No clinically observed drug interaction has been reported with diazepam, Co codamol, Nyquil, ibuprofen and mirtazapine. Please consult your doctor when using concomitantly
Q. How long can I take sertraline/ Can I take sertraline forever?
It is advisable to take this drug only till prescribed by the doctor
Q. Does sertraline expire?
Yes, like all drugs, sertraline has an expiry date. Please refer to the package insert or the information on the tablet strip to find out when your medicine expires.