food interaction for ALSTAT
alcohol interaction for ALSTAT
pregnancy interaction for ALSTAT
lactation interaction for ALSTAT
SALT INFORMATION for ALSTAT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ALSTAT
- ETHASYL 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)FDC LtdRs. 23.88/ML of injectionRs. 47.75pay 16% more per ML of injection
- COSKLOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.68/ML of injectionRs. 33.36save 19% more per ML of injection
- SYL 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LimitedRs. 10.50/ML of injectionRs. 21save 49% more per ML of injection
- SYLATE 250 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 47.10/injectionRs. 47.10pay 130% more per injection
- H STAT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 13.75/ML of injectionRs. 27.50save 33% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ALSTAT
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for ALSTAT
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.