food interaction for ALON
alcohol interaction for ALON
pregnancy interaction for ALON
lactation interaction for ALON
SALT INFORMATION FOR ALON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ALON
- FLANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 48.95pay 770% more per tablet
- EMANZEN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.35/tabletRs. 73.45pay 1206% more per tablet
- LYSER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 4.40/tabletRs. 44pay 682% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 1056% more per tablet
- ALDASE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.45/tabletRs. 54.50pay 869% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ALON
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR ALON
Q. Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q. Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q. Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.