Medicine Overview of Almizol Cream
Almizol Cream is used in the treatment of parasitic worm infections.
Headache, Dizziness, Hair loss, Vomiting, Fever, Abnormal liver function tests, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Vertigo.
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
Levamisole belongs to class of medicines called imidazothiazoles. It works by slowing the growth of cancer cells and spread in the body. It also kills the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles.
In Depth Information on Almizol Cream
- Do not receive live vaccines during treatment with levamisole.
- Take precautions while using levamisole as it can lower your immunity. Avoid contact with people who have colds, the flu, or other contagious disease and also who have recently been vaccinated with a live vaccine.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levamisole as it may worsen the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any one of the following serious side effects: difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; decreased bone marrow function, extreme fatigue, fever, chills, or signs of infection; confusion or loss of consciousness, memory loss, muscle weakness, numbness or tingling; seizure, speech disturbances).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Almizol Cream related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Almizol Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Almizol Cream is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Almizol Cream may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Almizol Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Almizol Cream in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Almizol Cream
Almizol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It is not an illegal or a stimulant drug and it does not make you high
Almizol kill the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles
Levasimole has a metallic taste.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Almizol Cream: ENP, TFP, DAO, IPL, GNC, MMS, BIO, SWA, ANT, ATP, SGC, SYN, USF, NXG, RPP, SVS, DHR, BSN, MLC, GTK, SBL, DLP, STA, 9T9, PNT, JVN, GPT, MDH, EVP, LHA, HTS, AAY, P2P, BBS, DPL, ATL, FGH, BHM, MPC, MAM, KMC, QLF, RJH, OHM, THP, RHW, BDN, GHR, MSD, MDO, RDR, INC, DPP, SGH, BLE, DYG, ABP, NVL, SHP, BAL, GBL, TRP, NVY, SCH, SDM, WHL, PWN, PRN, JSL, OIP, MAK, GTC, SHC, SPD, DFP, RPI, NTB, HSP, JVO, SAF, GPP, ZEL, NNH, SWP, UMP, EMB, SBA, TNH, HGI, AYM, HMP, BHP, PMA, HEX, HIP, TOM, ESY, RUS, VDH, RDH, ARD, HZF, ZVP, LCC, BMJ, IAD, RWP, SRG, KHC, RSS, BTM, BAP, JIV, SVH, DGN, SHD, AAR, AYU, AGT, OLT, ADT, PEN, SSA, HAT, KHH, DVH, QTM, VRS, EQN, PTI, RSA, RHL, HBV, CLT, SLN, HNP, NSL, OWP, NAS, PVP, HPC, SJP, VNS, RKS, PLT, PPR, MAX, AMR, NDP, WSI