food interaction for ACYLCAR
alcohol interaction for ACYLCAR
pregnancy interaction for ACYLCAR
lactation interaction for ACYLCAR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ACYLCAR
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ACYLCAR TABLET
Patients taking ACYLCAR TABLET
- 50%Once A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
- 17%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ACYLCAR
- CARNISURE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 21.20/tabletRs. 212pay 122% more per tablet
- CARNITOR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Win-Medicare Pvt LtdRs. 27.50/tabletRs. 275pay 188% more per tablet
- NUCARNIT 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 25.07/tabletRs. 250.65pay 162% more per tablet
- CARNIMAC 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 17.80/tabletRs. 178pay 86% more per tablet
- ELKAR 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100pay 5% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ACYLCAR
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ACYLCAR
Q.Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q.Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.