food interaction for ACROBAT
alcohol interaction for ACROBAT
pregnancy interaction for ACROBAT
lactation interaction for ACROBAT
medicine interaction for ACROBAT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACROBAT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACROBAT
- FLEXIB 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.08/tabletRs. 30.77pay 9% more per tablet
- MOBYLE 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.31/tabletRs. 23.06save 18% more per tablet
- ROFEFLASH 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 3.08/tabletRs. 30.77pay 9% more per tablet
- MCROFY 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.52/tabletRs. 45.23pay 60% more per tablet
- ROFEDOL 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35pay 24% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ACROBAT
- Inform your doctor before taking the drug if you are allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- Stop taking rofecoxib and seek immediate medical attention if you develop: abdominal pain, tenderness, or discomfort; nausea; blood in your vomit; bloody, black, or tarry stools; unexplained weight gain; swelling or water retention; fatigue or lethargy; a skin rash; itching; yellowing of your skin or eyes; or unusual bruising or bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you have asthma, stomach problems such as ulcers or bleeding, kidney disease, liver disease, angina (chest pain), heart attack, or a blocked artery in the heart, heart failure, high blood pressure.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACROBAT
Q. Is rofecoxib a narcotic?
No, rofecoxib is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Q. Is rofecoxib deadly?
Rofecoxib is relatively safe if used as prescribed. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. How does rofecoxib work?
Rofecoxib belongs to a group of medicines called COX-2 selective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by inhibiting certain chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain and inflammation.