food interaction for ACROBAT
alcohol interaction for ACROBAT
pregnancy interaction for ACROBAT
lactation interaction for ACROBAT
medicine interaction for ACROBAT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACROBAT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACROBAT
- FLEXIB 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 1.38/tabletRs. 13.75save 5% more per tablet
- DOLIB 12.5MG TABLET(7 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 2.62/tabletRs. 18.31pay 80% more per tablet
- ROFEB 12.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.23/tabletRs. 12.31save 15% more per tablet
- ROFIXX 12.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 2.40/tabletRs. 24pay 66% more per tablet
- ALROF 12.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Albert David LtdRs. 0.99/tabletRs. 9.90save 32% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ACROBAT
- Inform your doctor before taking the drug if you are allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- Stop taking rofecoxib and seek immediate medical attention if you develop: abdominal pain, tenderness, or discomfort; nausea; blood in your vomit; bloody, black, or tarry stools; unexplained weight gain; swelling or water retention; fatigue or lethargy; a skin rash; itching; yellowing of your skin or eyes; or unusual bruising or bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you have asthma, stomach problems such as ulcers or bleeding, kidney disease, liver disease, angina (chest pain), heart attack, or a blocked artery in the heart, heart failure, high blood pressure.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACROBAT
Q. Is rofecoxib a narcotic?
No, rofecoxib is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Q. Is rofecoxib deadly?
Rofecoxib is relatively safe if used as prescribed. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. How does rofecoxib work?
Rofecoxib belongs to a group of medicines called COX-2 selective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by inhibiting certain chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain and inflammation.