Sinew Nutrition Digital Infrared Ear Thermometer
is a digital infrared thermometer that uses infrared rays to measure the temperature inside the ear canal. It provides quick readings and can be used by adults and children. Uses:
It is a comfortable and accurate infrared ear thermometer that helps measure temperature in the eardrum using an infrared sensor. Product Specifications and Features:
- It comes with a fever indicator
- It has an LCD and a large, one-button operation
- It provides the readings in one second
Good to Know:
- It has a low battery indicator
Dual mode reading (°F and °C )Type of Thermometer:
Digital ear thermometer Directions For Use:
- Pull the top of the earlobe back
- Insert the tip of the thermometer into the ear canal
- Turn it on and wait for it to signal that the reading is complete
- The temperature will be displayed on the LCD
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep the thermometer away from direct contact with sunlight
- Thermometer should be washed before and after each use, preferably with an antiseptic solution
- Do not wash the thermometer with hot water
Frequently Asked Questions:How accurate are thermometers in the ear?
- Handle the thermometer with care
An ear temperature is 0.3°C (0.5°F) to 0.6°C (1°F) higher than an oral temperature.What temperature in the ear is a fever?
Temperature of 100.4°F (38° C) or higher is usually deemed a fever. Sinew Nutrition Digital Infra-Red Ear Thermometer comes with a fever alarm that goes off in case of a fever.