Description:Omron MC 720 Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
is a non-contact thermometer with an easy-to-hold, ergonomic design that provides results in 1 second. It is suitable for all ages, including infants and young children.Uses:
It is a non-contact thermometer that provides a 3-in-1 measurement of the forehead, room, and surface temperature.Product Specifications and Features:
- Product dimensions: 15 x 4 x 15 cm; 90 grams
- It has a display with a backlight that automatically lights up in the dark
- It has a silent operation feature
- Automatic turn-off feature helps save energy
- Its memory can store the last 25 readings
Good to Know:
- Provides fast measurement in just 1 second
Provides selectable readings of °F and °CType of Thermometer:
Non-contact thermometerDirections For Use:
- Insert batteries into the thermometer
- Hold the thermometer at ≤ 5 cm
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep the thermometer away from direct contact with sunlight
Frequently Asked Questions:What is the difference between a contact and a non-contact thermometer?
- Handle the thermometer with care
Touch thermometers require to contact to measure temperature, whereas non-contact thermometers can measure temperature without direct contact.How do non-contact thermometers work?
It uses an infrared sensor which emits IR waves to measure the temperature.