Information about Simcolex Tablet
Simcolex Tablets contains Simethicone (80mg), and Activated Charcoal (250mg) as an active ingredients.
Simethicone is an anti-gas (anti-flatulence) medication acts in the stomach and intestines and change the surface tension of gas bubbles, enabling smaller bubbles to join together into bigger bubbles.
Key benefits/ uses of Simcolex Tablets:
- Relieves gas, heartburn, diarrhea, bloating, and poisoning
- Results in the elimination of gas more easily by belching or by passing flatus
- Activated Charcoal helps in trapping chemicals and prevents their absorption
Direction for use/ Dosage:
As directed by the physician
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision