Information about Lubryl Ultra Eye Drop
Lubryl Ultra Eye Drop contains Propylene Glycol (0.3%), Polyethylene Glycol (0.4%), Stabilised Oxychloro Complex (0.005%), Sterile Aqueous Solution-q.s as ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Lubryl Ultra Eye Drop:
- Used in the treatment of mild to moderate dry eye symptoms
- Keep eyes moist and refreshed for longer
- Provide relief for sensitive and dry eyes
Direction for use / Dosage:
Use 1-2 drops or as prescribed by the physician.
Dry & itchy eyes & burning sensation in eyes
- Contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity and to any of the ingredients of the preparation
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lubryl Ultra Eye Drop: NDP, SHP, HGI, BTM, PEN, IPL, NVY, TRP, SDM, NNH, PNT, SAT, RPP, BMJ, ATP, WSI, EMB, JVO, RSS, LCC, CLT, GTC, SHD, SWA, GPP, HRV, RHL, PPR, RKS, AAY, USF, SBL, GTK, AAR, OLT, ...+more