Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol
Information about Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol
Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol Uses
Polyethylene Glycol+Propylene Glycol is used in the treatment of dry eyes.
How Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol works
Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol is a combination of two lubricating medicines: Polyethylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol, which treats dry eyes. They work similar to natural tears and provide temporary relief from burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye.
Serve side effects of Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol
Blurred vision, Eye pain, Eye itching, Eye irritation, Abnormal sensation in eyes, Ocular hyperemia
Available Medicine for Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol
₹494 to ₹5904 variant(s)
MoistaneMicro Labs Ltd
CCS UltraOptho Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Lacryl UltraEntod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Peg TearsAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Normo TearsSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
OcumoistAjanta Pharma Ltd
₹107 to ₹3072 variant(s)
FougPharmtak Ophtalmics India Pvt Ltd
PG UltraWellwok Pharma
Expert advice for Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol
- Your doctor has prescribed Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol to reduce dryness in the eyes.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the medication. This will prevent the medication from draining out. Try not to blink or rub your eye.
- Make sure to use it within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
- Try to keep your environment less dry by reducing excessive use of room heaters or using a humidifier.
- Wear glasses or sunglasses to protect your eyes from wind and dust when out in a hot, dry climate.
- Rest your eyes by taking regular breaks if you spend long periods in front of a screen.