This test is for
What is Holter?
Holter is a monitoring test that uses a device called Holter monitor (a wearable device) that measures electrical activity and heart rhythm over a period of 24 to 48 hours using electrode patches. Any deviation from normal electrical conductivity pattern indicates problems in normal heart rhythm which may be used to detect and diagnose cardiovascular diseases.
Why is Holter done?
- To assess heart rhythms to detect abnormal patterns indicating cardiovascular diseases
- To look for abnormalities that may affect normal heart function
- To monitor the activity of the heart after a heart attack
- To assess the risk of a heart attack
- To determine the condition of heart before starting a new cardiovascular (heart) medicine
- To determine if your medicine is working or if changes need to be made
- To help doctors to see why you might be experiencing symptoms of irregular heartbeat, like dizziness or fainting
National Imaging & Path Labs is situated in one of the largest neighbourhoods in Delhi, National Imaging & Path Labs in Dwarka More is a part of the integrated network of pathology labs. This venture embarked on its journey with a longstanding commitment and a vision to make a wide range of specialized testing services available to the common man. In the sector, this centre has been consistent towards its commitment to excellence and innovation in whatever they do. The centre is well equipped...
Ranjit Singh Kumar
I am happy with 1mg, but not with National Imaging where I went for xray