CT PET WHOLE BODY PLAIN
This test is for
What is CT PET WHOLE BODY PLAIN?
The Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography (CT PET) scan of the whole body is an imaging procedure that uses rotating beams of X-rays to create a complete and detailed three dimensional image of the entire body to detect any abnormalities in the tissues and organ functioning.
Why is CT PET WHOLE BODY PLAIN done?
- For assessment of blood flow patterns of the whole body, especially to vital organs like heart, brain, kidneys, etc.
- To evaluate conditions of the circulatory or nervous system and other organ systems
- To assess damage to any organs or bones due to trauma
- To identify any cancers (abnormal growth)
- For assessment of the treatment efficacy and any remission after treatment
- To plan and guide treatment procedures for a variety of conditions
Mahajan Imaging has a history of bringing new technologies into the private sector in the country for example standing weight bearing MRI, Cone Beam Dental CT, functional MRI, MR tractography, MR mammography, CT coronary angiography, 4D ultrasound with tomography, PET-CT, CT-guided robotic biopsy, digital mammography and DEXA bone densitometry. Continuing the said trend, they have recently installed Asia’s 1st Silent MRI technology and India’s first Dual Energy Spectral CT Scanner with the most...