What is USG Obstetrical?
The Obstetrical Ultrasonography test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the fetus inside the womb during pregnancy to assess fetal development and any disorders of it.
Why is USG Obstetrical done?
- To diagnose and confirm early pregnancy
- To determine life of the fetus and age of the pregnancy
- To determine the position of the fetus and placenta inside the womb
- To detect and diagnose any suspected congenital fetal abnormalities
- To determine multiple pregnancy
- To estimate the volume of amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus
- To determine the cervical integrity and check for premature cervical opening or shortening
- To assess the proper growth and general well being of the fetus
Preparation for USG Obstetrical
- No special preparation required
Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
Way2Health is the largest diagnostic services provider in Navi Mumbai offering a comprehensive range of diagnostic tests across pathology, radiology and cardiology, including CT SCAN, Ultrasound, DIGITAL X-ray, 3D/4D scan, BMD, ECG, TMT, 2D-echo, color doppler, PFT, dental X-ray etc. Founded in 2007 by a team of highly motivated and experienced doctors, Way2Health Diagnostics has grown rapidly and currently comprises of 36 Diagnostic Centres including 11 Comprehensive Diagnostic Centres, 6 Hospital Centres, 4 PPP Centres and 15 B2B Collection Centres. Having served over 6,00,000 Patients and performed over 18,00,000 Diagnostic Tests, Way2Health Diagnostics has established a strong brand name and reputation in its micro-markets.