TORCH Profile 8 Parameters
TORCH Profile 8 Parameters Test Includes 10 testsView All
You need to provide
This test is for
What is TORCH Profile 8 Parameters?
The TORCH Profile or Panel tests are a group of tests performed to detect congenital or birth defects in newborns caused by infectious diseases. The test can also be performed to screen pregnant women for infections that can cause congenital defects in newborns.
Why is TORCH Profile 8 Parameters done?
- The TORCH Profile tests are performed in expecting mothers who are suspected to have been exposed to infections or are affected by a disease while pregnant
Tests Included (10 tests)
- Herpes Simplex Virus 2 IgG
- Cytomegalovirus IgG Antibody
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 IgG
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2, IgG
- Toxoplasma gondii - IgG
- Toxoplasma gondii - IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2 IgM
- Cytomegalovirus IgM Antibody
- Rubella Virus - IgG
We focus on providing patients quality diagnostic healthcare services in India. Through our network, we offer patients convenient locations for their diagnostic healthcare services and efficient service. With over 3368 diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services offered, we believe we are capable of performing substantially all of the diagnostic healthcare tests and services currently prescribed by physicians in India. Our key competitive strengths are: Business model focused on the...