Substitutes for ZEROID TABLET
Medicine Overview of ZEROID TABLET
Uses of ZEROID TABLET
Zeroid 50mg tablet is used for pain.
Side effects of ZEROID TABLET
Nausea, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Dizziness.
How to use ZEROID TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Zeroid 50mg tablet at a fixed time.
How ZEROID TABLET works
Zeroid 50mg tablet decreases the perception of pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
In Depth Information on ZEROID TABLET
Expert advice for ZEROID TABLET
- Do not take tapentadol tablet/oral solution if you are allergic to tapentadol or any other ingredient of the tablet/solution.
- Do not use tapentadol if you have asthma or any other respiratory problems; liver, kidney or pancreatic disease; constipation.
- Avoid using tapentadol if you have head injury, brain tumor, increased pressure in brain; epilepsy, or are at risk to epilepsy.
- Do not use tapentadol if you have tendency to abuse medicine.
- Do not take tapentadol if you are taking other opioid medicines (like pentazocine, nalbuphine, buprenorphine); medicines that affect serotonin level.
- Avoid using tapentadol if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking tapentadol.
Special precautions for ZEROID 50MG TABLET
Zeroid 50mg tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Zeroid 50mg tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Zeroid 50mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
Patients should not drive or operate machinery.
Caution to be advised in patients with severe impaired renal function.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Tapentadol, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for ZEROID 50MG TABLET
Frequently asked questions for Tapentadol
Q. Is tapentadol an opiate or narcotic?
Tapentadol is an opiate and narcotic
Q. Is tapentadol a controlled drug?
Tapentadol is a controlled drug
Q. Is tapentadol the same or stronger than morphine, tramadol, or oxycodone?
Tapentadol belongs to same category of drugs as morphine, tramadol and oxycodone with similar action, but their effect may vary upon individual response
Q. Can I take paracetamol, tramadol, suboxone, methadone, or oxycodone with tapentadol?
Tapentadol can be taken with paracetamol, suboxone, methocodone. Tapentadol when taken with tramadol may lead to serotonin syndrome. Tapentadol when taken with oxycodone may lead increased side effects caused by both the drugs
Q. Does tapentadol get you high or cause euphoria?
Tapentadol can get you high and may cause euphoria
Q. Does tapentadol have aspirin, morphine or codeine in it?
Tapentadol does not contain aspirin, morphine or codeine in it.