Information about Biomane -XL Tablet
Biomane-XL Tablet contains Biotin, Inositol, Niacinamide, Calcium pantothenate, DL-methionine, Elemental copper, Elemental iron, Elemental zinc, L-arginine, L-cysteine, L-lysine, and Para-aminobenzoic acid as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Biomane-XL Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Biotin: Used for preventing and treating biotin deficiency associated with pregnancy, long-term tube feeding, malnutrition, and rapid weight loss.Biotin is important for the health of your hair, skin, and nails
- Inositol: Useful in the treatment of an ovary disorder known as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). It lowers triglyceride and testosterone levels, modestly decrease blood pressure, and promote ovulation in obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Niacinamide: Used for treating diabetes and skin problems called bullous pemphigoid and granuloma annulare. It is used for preventing pellagra
- Calcium pantothenate: Used in the treatment of hypocalcemia, and osteoporosis
- DL-methionine: Used for increasing the acidity of urine, treating liver disorders, and improving wound healing. Other uses include treating depression, alcoholism, allergies, asthma, copper poisoning, radiation side effects, schizophrenia, drug withdrawal, and Parkinson's disease
- Elemental Copper: Used for treating weak bones, osteoporosis, and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Elemental Iron: Used for the treatment of anemia
- Elemental Zinc: Helps the body to produce hormone properly, improves immunity and facilitates digestion.
- L-Arginine: It is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body.It aids in lowering blood pressure and helps to treat erectile dysfunction.
- L-Cysteine: Aids functioning of lungs and brain
- L-Lysine: Helps to clear acne, lines, and wrinkles. It prevents Hair Loss, improves bone health, and helps to treat cold sores
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid: Helps in the treatment of vitiligo, pemphigus, dermatomyositis, morphea, lymphoblastoma cutis, Peyronie's disease, and scleroderma
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children