Medicine Overview of Unilistin Forte Injection
Uses of Unilistin Forte Injection
Unilistin Forte Injection is used in the treatment of bacterial infections and serious bacterial infections.
Side effects of Unilistin Forte Injection
Numbness of tongue, Decreased urination, Allergic reaction, Itching, Application site irritation, Chest tightness, Diarrhoea, Fever, Dizziness, Shortness of breath, Muscle weakness, Stomach upset.
How to use Unilistin Forte Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Unilistin Forte Injection works
Unilistin forte injection stops the growth of bacteria that cause infections.
In Depth Information on Unilistin Forte Injection
Expert advice for Unilistin Forte Injection
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: kidney disease, myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness), porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs) or asthma (difficulty in breathing).
- Caution should be taken in premature and new-born babies as the kidneys are not fully developed or in children younger than 10 years of age who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with colistimethate.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking colistimethate as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Unilistin Forte Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Unilistin Forte Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Unilistin Forte Injection is probably safe to use during lac+more
tation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Unilistin Forte Injection may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or+more
affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Unilistin Forte Injection is safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. No dose adjustment of Unilistin Forte Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Unilistin Forte Injection
Lincostin 2Million IU Injection
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹149.0/ml of Injection
Guficol Plus 2MIU Injection
Gufic Bioscience Ltd
₹1523.06/ml of Injection
Promistin - DS Injection
Fusion Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Colinex Forte Powder for Injection
Pollen Healthcure Pvt. Ltd.
₹1445.0/Powder for Injection