food interaction for TRIMSPA
alcohol interaction for TRIMSPA
pregnancy interaction for TRIMSPA
lactation interaction for TRIMSPA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TRIMSPA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TRIMSPANo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TRIMSPA
- Do not drive or use machinery while using trimebutine as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not take alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of trimebutine.
- Avoid concomitant use of trimebutine with other medicine such as tubocurarine.
- Trimebutine is not recommended in children or adolescents under 12 years of age.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for TRIMSPA
Q.Does trimebutine work?
Trimebutine works if taken as recommended for dosage and duration
Q.How long does trimebutine take to work?
Trimebutine may take a few days to week to work; There are reports that its effects are observed in around 3 days to 2 weeks.