Medicine Overview of Trimspa Tablet
Uses of Trimspa Tablet
Side effects of Trimspa Tablet
Palpitations, Increased heart rate, Arrhythmia, Excessive thirst, Reduced bronchial secretions, Dry mouth, Photophobia, Dry skin, Loss of accommodation, Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dilatation of pupil, Difficulty in urination, Constipation.
How to use Trimspa Tablet
How Trimspa Tablet works
In Depth Information on Trimspa Tablet
Expert advice for Trimspa Tablet
- Do not drive or use machinery while using trimebutine as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not take alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of trimebutine.
- Avoid concomitant use of trimebutine with other medicine such as tubocurarine.
- Trimebutine is not recommended in children or adolescents under 12 years of age.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.