How it works
Common side effects
- 1 variant(s)
- Do not drive or use machinery while using trimebutine as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not take alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of trimebutine.
- Avoid concomitant use of trimebutine with other medicine such as tubocurarine.
- Trimebutine is not recommended in children or adolescents under 12 years of age.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
Q.Does trimebutine work?
Trimebutine works if taken as recommended for dosage and duration
Q.How long does trimebutine take to work?
Trimebutine may take a few days to week to work; There are reports that its effects are observed in around 3 days to 2 weeks.