food interaction for TEXXA D
alcohol interaction for TEXXA D
pregnancy interaction for TEXXA D
lactation interaction for TEXXA D
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TEXXA D
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TEXXA D
- MYOTOP-DSR TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 29/tabletRs. 145pay 7% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TEXXA D
- Tolperisone tablet should be taken after meals with a glass of water.
- Do not drive because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with tolperisone.
- Women and patients with hypersensitivity to other drugs (e.g., lidocaine) or with a history of allergy may be at a higher risk of hypersensitivity to tolperisone.
- If you experience disturbance in attention, fits (epilepsy), blurred vision or muscular weakness.
- If you experience viral infections at the same time.
- If you have a history of allergic diseases such as runny nose due to allergy (hay fever), asthma, eczema (atopic dermatitis) with high serum IgE, and pale red, raised, itchy skin rash (urticaria).
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR TEXXA D
Q. Is tolperisone a steroid, stimulant, or addictive drug?
No, tolperisone is not a steroid, stimulant or addictive drug. It is a muscle relaxant
Q. Is tolperisone or Synaptol safe?
Tolperisone or Synaptol (brand name of tolperisone) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take Synaptol with concerta?
The use of Synaptol with concerta (methylphenidate) should be avoided
Q. Does Synaptol work for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)?
Use of Synaptol or tolperisone is not approved for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Q. Does Synaptol work for adults?
Yes Synaptol is used in the treatment of unusual tightness of muscle after a stroke in adults
Q. Does Synaptol cause weight loss or weight gain, or suppress appetite?
There is no data about Synaptol causing weight loss or weight gain, or suppress appetite. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug.
Q. Is diclofenac safe?
Diclofenac (also available as voveran, dynapar) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is diclofenac nephrotoxic?
Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken at larger doses for a longer duration. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its uses
Q. Is diclofenac safe in asthma?
Diclofenac may worsen the symptoms of asthma in some patients already suffering from asthma. Talk to your doctor before taking diclofenac in asthma
Q. Is diclofenac banned in India?
Diclofenac is available over-the-counter and it is not banned in India
Q. Is diclofenac a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction
Q. Does diclofenac increase blood pressure?
Diclofenac does not have any effect on blood pressure in normal individuals. However, consult your doctor before taking diclofenac if you are already suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease
Q. Does diclofenac induce sleep?
Diclofenac does not induce sleep.