Medicine Overview of Tetminol Soap
Tetminol Soap is used in the treatment of scabies
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
Sulfiram belongs to the class of medications called as antiscabies agents. It acts by killing the mites causing scabies thereby preventing the infection.
In Depth Information on Tetminol Soap
- Take a warm bath and apply the medicated soap all over the body especially in folded areas of the skin. Blot dry with a towel.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic reactions.
- Preferably use at night before going to bed.
- Do not let sulfiram soap come in contact with your mouth or eyes.
- Wash your clothing and bed sheets after each application to kill all the mites.
- Application of sulfiram should continue till the infection terminates.
- Follow up with your doctor after 1 week of treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol when on treatment with sulfiram, as it may cause serious adverse effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sulfiram or other sulfur containing medications or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had heart attack, or mental disorders (e.g episodes in which they see, hear or feel things that are not really present [hallucinations], or false ideas or beliefs despite evidence suggesting otherwise [delusions ], serious allergic reactions).
Tetminol Soap related warnings
No interaction found
Tetminol Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Tetminol Soap is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Tetminol Soap may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Tetminol Soap in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Tetminol Soap in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Tetminol Soap, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Tetminol Soap: FGH, BDN, RHW, ABP, NDP, GTC, SWP, DFP, BBS, PWN, SHD, MAX, BMJ, NTB, SGC, VRS, BHP, KHH, NSL, AAY, BIO, CLT, ADT, MLC, RSA, PTI, HAT, EMB, SHP, PNT, SRG, 9T9, MSD, RJH, WSI, MDO, NVL, GBL, SBL, MAK, TRP, PEN, BSN, RHL, RSS, PVP, DGN, RKS, EQN, BAL, ZVP, OLT, JMJ, ATP, DPP, SBA, PPR, MAM, MPC, INC, SAF, OWP, SVH, ZEL, AYU, HIP, TOM, SJP, USF, THP, GNC, HPC, ANT, AVN, IAD, SDM, TNH, MOM, GTK, SCH, SSA, ARD, DHR, OIP, JIV, SYN, STA, ENP, RUS, GPT, WHL, MMS, UMP, IPL, RWP, DYG, PLT, SAT, HGI, HMP, NVY, HEX, SWA, DPL, JVO, BTM, NNH, DLP, RPP, DDR, AMR, NWP, OHM, ATL, LCC, LHA, HBV, PRN, NXG, AGT, AAR, JVN, GPP