Medicine Overview of Sucol Injection
Sucol Injection is used for skeletal mucle relaxation during surgery.
Abnormal heart rhythm, Acne-like rash, Apnea (absence of breathing), Muscle pain, Joint pain, Slow heart rate, Altered heart rate, Increased saliva production, Hypersensitivity reaction, Decreased blood pressure, Jaw pain, Malignant hyperthermia (increased body temperature), Respiratory depression, Sinus tachycardia.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Sucol Injection relaxes the muscles by blocking the impulses from the nerves.
In Depth Information on Sucol Injection
- Succinylcholine chloride injections must be given only by a skilled doctor.
- Inform your doctor immediately, if you experience symptoms of rapid heartbeat, fast breathing, high body temperature, spasm or stiffness of the jaw or other muscles.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe allergic reaction such as tightness in chest, or difficulty in breathing.
- Inform your doctor, if you had eye surgery, eye injury, glaucoma (increase eye pressure), electrolytes imbalance (low or high potassium, calcium or sodium levels), liver or kidney or heart disease, cancer, bleeding in brain, thyroid disease, low haemoglobin, ulcers, fractures or muscle spasm.
- Tell your doctor, if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to succinylcholine chloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patients with recent severe burn, trauma, nerve damage, or an upper body movement injury
- Do not take if patient with personal or family history of muscle disease or malignant hyperthermia (a fast rise in body temperature and severe muscle contractions triggered by exposure to certain drugs used for general anaesthesia)
Sucol Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Sucol Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Sucol Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Sucol Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Sucol Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Sucol Injection is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
Sucol Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Sucol Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Sucol Injection
Patients taking Sucol Injection What were the side-effects while using Sucol Injection? How do you take Sucol Injection? How much was the improvement? Please rate Sucol Injection on price What are you using Sucol Injection for?
Skeletal mucle relaxation during surgery
Survey Participants: 6
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Sucol Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Sucol Injection: PLT, OLT, AGT, MSD, SWP, MPC, PNT, BBS, TNH, GBL, DPP, SWA, NNH, HPC, RSS, DDR, RKS, SCH, STA, DLP, ADT, SRG, MAX, MOM, CLT, ZVP, BMJ, SHD, JMJ, BIO, OIP, IPL, ENP, INC, SVH, OHM, RUS, SYN, WSI, TRP, JIV, AYU, RWP, GTC, GNC, PVP, AAY, EMB, SAT, HGI, ATL, SAF, RPP, NDP, SDM, BTM, PTI, HBV, TOM, NSL, VRS, HMP, WHL, RHW, ANT, HAT, LHA, SSA, SBA, RJH, MDO, ABP, BSN, PEN, MAK, 9T9, JVO, KHH, FGH, RHL, THP, DYG, ARD, GPT, OWP, BAL, ZEL, GPP, SBL, HIP, PPR, NWP, BHP, DPL, PRN, LCC, AVN, IAD, NVY, GTK, MLC, DHR, UMP, PWN, AMR, NVL, RSA, USF, ATP, SJP, SHP, NXG, NTB, DFP, MAM, HEX, MMS, SGC, JVN, DGN, AAR, BDN, EQN