food interaction for STAFCURE LZ
alcohol interaction for STAFCURE LZ
pregnancy interaction for STAFCURE LZ
lactation interaction for STAFCURE LZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for STAFCURE LZ
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for STAFCURE LZ TABLET
Patients taking STAFCURE LZ TABLET
- 58%Twice A Day
- 21%Thrice A Day
- 17%Once A Day
- 4%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for STAFCURE LZ
- ORATIL LZ 500 MG/600 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499same price
- LINECA 500 MG/600 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499same price
- LINOX XT TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 49/tabletRs. 490save 2% more per tablet
- COVATIL LZ 500 MG/600 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499same price
- LINID XT 500 MG/600 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 55/tabletRs. 550pay 10% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for STAFCURE LZ
- Be sure to use cefuroxime for the full course of treatment as prescribed by your doctor. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Take cefuroxime tablets after food or milk for optimum absorption.
- Do not drive because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with cefuroxime.
- Cefuroxime can make birth control pills less effective, which may result in pregnancy. You may need to use another form of birth control during treatment with cefuroxime.
- Do not start or continue the cefuroxime tablets and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for STAFCURE LZ
Q.Does cefuroxime/ Ceftum/ Zocef/ Pulmocef contain sulfa or a form of penicillin drug?
Cefuroxime (also available as Ceftum/ Zocef/ Pulmocef) belongs to cephalosporin antibiotics and does not contain sulfa. However, its chemical structure is similar to penicillin
Q.Is cefuroxime gluten free?
Yes. Cefuroxime is gluten free. Please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use
Q.Can I take cefuroxime with acetaminophen/ azithromycin/ doxycycline/ ibuprofen/ Nyquil (acetaminophen/ dextromethorphan/ doxylamine/ pseudoephedrine)/ Sudafed (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride)/ Xanax (alprazolam)?
Yes. You can take cefuroxime with acetaminophen/ azithromycin/ doxycycline/ ibuprofen/ Nyquil (acetaminophen/ dextromethorphan/ doxylamine/ pseudoephedrine)/ Sudafed (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride)/ Xanax (alprazolam)
Q.Is cefuroxime safe?
Cefuroxime is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is cefuroxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefuroxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.
Q.What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q.How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.