Medicine Overview of Silocap D Tablet
Side Effects of Silocap D are Ejaculation disorder, Retrograde ejaculation, Impotence, Breast pain.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Silocap-D Tablet is to be taken with food.
This will help to avoid the side effects.
Silocap-D Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Silodosin and Dutasteride which relieve the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Silodosin is an alpha-blocker. It works by relaxing muscle around the bladder exit and prostate gland so urine is passed more easily. Dutasteride is a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor which helps in shrinking the prostate by decreasing the level of a hormone that causes the prostate to grow.
In Depth Information on Silocap D Tablet
- You have been prescribed Silocap-D Tablet to relieve symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Take it approximately 30 minutes after the same meal each day.
- Silocap-D Tablet may cause dizziness or blurring of vision. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- If you are undergoing eye surgery due to cataract or glaucoma, inform your eye doctor about the usage of Silocap-D Tablet.
- It may cause difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection (impotence), decreased sex drive, and ejaculation disorders such as decreased amount of semen produced or decreased sperm count.
- Do not donate blood for 6 months after taking the last dose of Silocap-D Tablet.
Silocap D Tablet related warnings
Taking Silodosin with alcohol may have additive effects in lowering your blood pressure. You may experience a headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and/or changes in pulse or heart rate.
Silocap-D Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Silocap-D Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Dizziness or weakness due to low blood pressure may occur in some patients while on Silocap-D Tablet. If you are affected in this way, your ability to drive may be impaired.
Silocap-D Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Silocap-D Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Silocap-D Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Silocap-D Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Silocap-D Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Silocap-D Tablet: ABP, WAD, JBT, LHA, DHR, SWP, BTM, THP, SLN, STS, HGI, BBS, SYN, UHP, BAL, AFT, MSD, QLF, SNG, OIP, GTK, HMP, IAD, BHP, NVY, INC, GTC, WPL, GLD, SSA, NDP, MMS, BNT, PVP, JSL, GDA, MAK, JJE, ZVP, NTL, AYN, UVD, VNS, KHH, MLC, SDE, LHP, HCP, ARD, NSL, EAN, MKS, AVB, EQN, OWP, SMS, KMC, BNA, PTP, EPS, SVH, BHM, PLT, ENP, EMB, ALC, RUS, BAP, ANT, SCH, UMP, BDI, RSA, NTB, AMH, BGS, RHL, MKT, TRP, HPP, DGN, RDH, DYL, PPR, AYU, SCP, VHP, MAM, FRM, NEO, DFP, RGH, SJP, BIO, DAO, KHD, JVO, ASP, HLT, 4IT, HAT, IPL, SNH, PTI, ZPR, KHC, DZY, CRN, SAF, GPP, STA, HZF, CMC, AXM, GPT, VTR, SGH, PRL, SDM, DPL, RHW, AYM, SWA, NNH, AGT, AAR, TAT, DPP, GLM, PWN, BHS, RPP, JHC, PRC, ATP, PHN, 1MH, DYG, RKS, RDR, ALY, SVS, AVS, LCC, KAL, FGH, CHP, RPI, BDN, MAX, HBV, ADT, KLC, JIV, GHR, HNP, 9MM, APS, GEO, KIS, CLT, OHM, TOM, GMA, MDH, SHC, NVL, BLE, GNC, HIP, DHP, XMX, OLT, KNH, ANP, LMS, BRC, SWT, HTS, DVH, AVL, BJP, MAP, BLS, JVN, SMN, RAC, SRG, PHC, TNH, VOP, TFP, ATL, RWP, SSI, SGC, IMC, NAS, TSS, DLP, MPC, VDH, CPK, PNT, ESY, VRS, AAY, PMA, VSL, QTM, RSS, BMJ, HPC, WSI, YMI, SBL, BHA, HSP, AMR, ZEL, SPD, GBL, HEX, NNP, PRN, PRT, SHD, MDO, VJS, BLP, EEC, AWS, MBP, WHL, NXG, USF, HSM, BBN, DRA, OBS, BSN, SBA