food interaction for SERIFLAM (BSP)
alcohol interaction for SERIFLAM (BSP)
pregnancy interaction for SERIFLAM (BSP)
lactation interaction for SERIFLAM (BSP)
SALT INFORMATION for SERIFLAM (BSP)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SERIFLAM (BSP)
- BIOSUGANRIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136pay 113% more per tablet
- SERAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48save 25% more per tablet
- LYSER 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 45% more per tablet
- LYTIX 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vance Health Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.62/tabletRs. 76.18pay 19% more per tablet
- SPADE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Med Manor Organics Pvt LtdRs. 7.24/tabletRs. 72.40pay 13% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SERIFLAM (BSP)
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SERIFLAM (BSP)
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.