Medicine Overview of Retigraph Injection
Retigraph 20% Injection is used in eye examination.
Nausea, Allergic skin rash, Cough, Dizziness, Headache, Running nose, Sneezing, Vomiting.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Retigraph 20% Injection temporarily gives color to the white part of the eye helping the doctor to examine the eye.
In Depth Information on Retigraph Injection
- Inform your doctor about your allergic experiences, currents medical conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases and information of concomitant medications.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case of any suspected allergic reaction such as redness and itching of eye, swelling around the eye, itchy skin rash or difficulty in breathing.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as fluorescein eye drops may cause temporary blurred vision.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to fluorescein or to any other such diagnostic dyes.
- Do not consume this drug if you wear soft contact lenses, suffer from asthma or any such allergic disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Retigraph Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Retigraph 20% Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Retigraph 20% Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Retigraph 20% Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of Retigraph 20% Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Retigraph 20% Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Retigraph 20% Injection, please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Retigraph 20% Injection
What were the side-effects while using Retigraph 20% Injection? How much was the improvement? Please rate Retigraph 20% Injection on price What are you using Retigraph Injection for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Retigraph 20% Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Retigraph 20% Injection: HEX, RKS, RDH, RHL, ENP, AAR, DGN, SSA, TFP, WSI, UMP, ATP, HAT, BMJ, RHW, MDH, HGI, DLP, DVH, VNS, HZF, OHM, NVY, SGC, LCC, RJH, NVL, HTS, BHP, RPP, MAK, BHM, HSP, RPI, PMA, ZVP, SCH, GTK, PPR, JIV, DHR, SHC, ATL, P2P, TNH, EMB, MLC, GHR, IAD, PTI, SLN, DFP, RSS, AMR, GTC, PEN, DPL, BAP, NTB, FGH, MPC, ESY, OWP, BLE, SAF, SWA, RDR, NXG, IPL, SYN, PLT, VDH, BDN, PNT, SGH, DYG, RWP, DPP, BSN, ABP, WHL, PWN, JSL, VRS, NSL, RSA, SHD, GBL, BBS, GPP, OIP, OLT, ADT, KHC, USF, AAY, NNH, GPT, KHH, TOM, KMC, 9T9, PRN, BIO, HIP, SDM, SRG, STA, SJP, EVP, QLF, MMS, MAM, LHA, MAX, INC, GNC, ANT, JVN, BAL, THP, HMP, MSD, HPC, PVP, JVO, MDO, HBV, BTM, ARD, RUS, QTM, CLT, HNP, SVH, SBA, TRP, AGT, AYM, SBL, ZEL, EQN, NDP, SWP, SHP, AYU