Substitutes for Retigraph
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Retigraph Injection
Uses of Retigraph Injection
Retigraph 20% Injection is used in Eye examination.
Side effects of Retigraph Injection
Nausea, Allergic skin rash, Cough, Dizziness, Headache, Running nose, Sneezing, Vomiting.
How to use Retigraph Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Retigraph Injection works
Retigraph 20% injection temporarily gives color to the white part of the eye helping the doctor to examine the eye.
In Depth Information on Retigraph Injection
Expert advice for Retigraph Injection
- Inform your doctor about your allergic experiences, currents medical conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases and information of concomitant medications.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case of any suspected allergic reaction such as redness and itching of eye, swelling around the eye, itchy skin rash or difficulty in breathing.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as fluorescein eye drops may cause temporary blurred vision.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to fluorescein or to any other such diagnostic dyes.
- Do not consume this drug if you wear soft contact lenses, suffer from asthma or any such allergic disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Retigraph 20% Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Retigraph 20% Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Retigraph 20% Injection is probably safe to use during lacta+more
tion. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Retigraph 20% Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tir+more
ed, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Retigra+more
ph 20% Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Fluoroscein, please consult your doctor.