Medicine Overview of Renodapt-S Tablet
Uses of Renodapt-S Tablet
Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet is used in organ transplantation.
Side effects of Renodapt-S Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Headache, Increased blood pressure, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Renodapt-S Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Renodapt-S Tablet works
Renodapt-s 180mg tablet is an immunosuppressant. It reduces the action of body's own defense system (the immune system) and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
In Depth Information on Renodapt-S Tablet
Expert advice for Renodapt-S Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed Renodapt-s to stop the body from rejecting a transplanted organ (e.g. kidney, heart or liver).
- You might need to take other medications such as corticosteroids and cyclosporin while on Renodapt-s.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Avoid contact with people who have cold, flu or other contagious illness. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Do not receive certain vaccine such as “live vaccines” while you are on Renodapt-s. They may not work well and may not fully protect you.
- Protect yourself from direct sunlight by wearing protective clothing and applying a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF).
Special precautions for Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet is usafe to use during lactation. D+more
ata suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable....
Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients+more
with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Renodap+more
t-S 180mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
GeneVac-B Vaccine, VaxiFlu-S Vaccine, Zuviflu Vaccine, Captomer 50mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Renodapt-S 180mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Mycophenolate mofetil
No. Renodapt-s is not a steroid drug
Renodapt-s is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Yes. Renodapt-s may cause death of immune cells and it also causes certain types of skin cancers. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.