food interaction for ONABET SD
alcohol interaction for ONABET SD
pregnancy interaction for ONABET SD
lactation interaction for ONABET SD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ONABET SD
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ONABET SD SOLUTION
Patients taking ONABET SD SOLUTION
- 77%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Week
- 7%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ONABET SDNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ONABET SD
- Wash your hands before and after applying the medication to the affected area(s).
- Inform your doctor immediately if you observe increased irritation, redness, itching, burning, blistering, swelling or oozing.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth and other mucous membranes.
- Use sertaconazole topical with extreme caution in children < 12 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sertaconazole or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for ONABET SD
Q.What is sertoconazole/onabet cream/onabet lotion/sertaconazole nitrate creams used for?
Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits)
Q.What is onabet B?
Onabet B contains a steroid beclomethasone in addition to sertaconazole. Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits). Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is sertaconazole available over-the-counter?
No, sertaconazole is a scheduled medicine, available on producing a prescription.