food interaction for NUFORCE PLUS
alcohol interaction for NUFORCE PLUS
pregnancy interaction for NUFORCE PLUS
lactation interaction for NUFORCE PLUS
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NUFORCE PLUS
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for NUFORCE PLUS 150 MG/6 MG TABLET
Patients taking NUFORCE PLUS 150 MG/6 MG TABLET
- 73%Once A Day
- 27%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for NUFORCE PLUSNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for NUFORCE PLUS
- Do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast feeding.
- do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters or if you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage), if you have pain on passing urine or if your penis has started to smell (odor).
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking fluconazole.
- Do not take alcohol while you are having this medication.
- If you're on birth control pills, Fluconazole can make them less effective. Consider using another method (condoms, diaphragms) along with the pills.
Frequently asked questions for NUFORCE PLUS
Q.Are fluconazole/ Flucos 150/Zocon kit/ Forcan/Syscan150 safe?
Yes, fluconazole (also available Flucos 150/Zocon kit/ Forcan/Syscan150) is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q.Can fluconazole be used for conditions such as UTI (urinary tract infections), BV (bacterial vaginosis), ring worms, bladder infections?
Fluconazole can be taken in fungal infections of the urinary tract, which themselves are rare. Fluconazole is not recommended in BV (bacterial vaginosis), ring worms and bladder infections
Q.Can fluconazole be taken with oral contraceptives or birth control pills?
Yes, fluconazole can be taken with contraceptives and birth control pills
Q.Can fluconazole be taken with drugs such as azithromycin and metronidazole?
Yes, fluconazole can be safely taken with azithromycin and metronidazole. A combination kit with agents of similar class is available for vaginal infections
Q.Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.
Q.Is ivermectin/Ivomec a steroid?
Ivermectin is not a steroid
Q.Can humans take ivermectin for worms, roundworms, fleas, and ringworm?
Ivermectin can be taken for worms, roundworms, flea, and ringworm
Q.Is ivermectin safe?
Ivermectin is relatively safe if used as recommended
Q.Is ivermectin harmful to humans?
Ivermectin is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side effects, consult your doctor
Q.Is ivermectin sold over the counter?
Ivermectin is available over the counter
Q.Does ivermectin kill scabies?
Ivermectin kills scabies
Q.How often can I take ivermectin for scabies?
Please consult your doctor for the dose and duration required
Q.Does ivermectin kill scabies eggs?
Ivermectin does not kills scabies eggs. A single dose can cure scabies.