Medicine Overview of Norval Tablet
Uses of Chlordiazepoxide
Side effects of Chlordiazepoxide
Sleepiness, Slurred speech, Memory impairment, Fatigue, Uncoordinated body movements, Irritability, Dry mouth, Headache, Constipation, Dizziness, Depression.
How to use Chlordiazepoxide
How Norval Tablet works
Uses of Trifluoperazine
Side effects of Trifluoperazine
Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Abnormality of voluntary movements, Parkinsonism, Weight gain, Akathisia, Dystonia, Constipation.
How to use Trifluoperazine
How Norval Tablet works
In Depth Information on Norval Tablet
Expert advice for Chlordiazepoxide
- If you are taking Chlordiazepoxide for the treatment of insomnia and anxiety, it should not be used more than 4 weeks.
- It may become less effective over the time.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Chlordiazepoxide, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of Chlordiazepoxide is very high.
Expert advice for Trifluoperazine
- Inform your doctor before taking trifluoperazine if you or anyone from your family is suffering from any heart/blood-vessel disease or have a history of problems with blood clotting, or if you suffer from Parkinson’s disease (nervous system disorder characterized by tremors, rigidity and difficulty in movements), epilepsy (fits), glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye), Myasthenia gravis (abnormal weakness of muscles), loss of cognitive or memory function or changes in body temperature.
- Take precautions while using trifluoperazine if you are at risk for getting a stroke (paralysis) because of heart disease, diabetes, high blood cholesterol.
- Do not drive vehicle or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking trifluoperazine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Consult your doctor before taking trifluoperazine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
As Norval Tablet may make you feel drowsy or affect your concentration and this may affect your ability to drive.
Norval Tablet make u feel dizzy, drowsy or can cause blurred vision. This may affect your driving ability.