Medicine Overview of Neuronox Injection
Neck pain, Drooping eyelids, Blurred vision, Diarrhoea, Double vision, Difficulty in swallowing, Shortness of breath, Eyelid swelling, Fatigue, Headache, Inability to control urination, Muscle stiffness, Muscle weakness, Muscle pain, Weakness, Limb pain, Fever, Injection site bruise, Injection site bleeding.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Neuronox 100IU Injection works by blocking the
nerve impulses to the muscles and reduces excessive contractions of these muscles. Neuronox 100IU Injection also blocks the pain signals in a migraine.
In Depth Information on Neuronox Injection
• Inform the doctor if you have any history of bronchitis, pneumonia or problems with breathing, allergy to botulinum toxin, bleeding disorder, difficulty in swallowing, and muscle weakness at site of injection.
• Tell your doctor if you had any eye surgeries or have any other eye problems such as glaucoma (increase in pressure inside the eye which causes visual problems) or if you are being treated for blepharospasm (involuntary tight closure of the eyelids).
• Do not drive or operate machinery after taking botulinum toxin as it may cause muscle weakness or problem with vision.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to botulinum toxin or to any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to patients with generalized disorders of muscle activity such as myasthenia gravis (abnormal weakness of certain muscles).
• Should not be given to patient with infection at the injection site.
Neuronox Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Neuronox 100IU Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Neuronox 100IU Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
You may experience temporary blurred vision or muscle weakness following treatment with Neuronox 100IU Injection and this may affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Neuronox 100IU Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Neuronox 100IU Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Neuronox 100IU Injection
What were the side-effects while using Neuronox 100IU Injection? How do you take Neuronox Injection? How much was the improvement? Please rate Neuronox 100IU Injection on price What are you using Neuronox Injection for?
Survey Participants: 6
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Neuronox 100IU Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Neuronox Injection
No it is neither an agonist nor antagonist. Neuronox is a neurotoxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It acts by blocking the activity of chemical (acetylcholine) in the brain
Yes, Neuronox causes neurotoxicity
Neuronox interferes with neural transmission by blocking the release of a chemical acetylcholine, the principal neurotransmitter at the neuromuscular junction, causing muscle paralysis.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Neuronox 100IU Injection: SWP, OWP, BHS, JHC, RPP, TSS, JIV, GBL, LCC, RJH, MKT, SVS, AWS, MDO, DVH, HIP, ANT, VJS, BHM, GTK, HZF, KIS, NVL, BHP, AAR, MMS, CLT, SLN, PVP, WHL, BHA, AYM, PLT, RKS, RHW, DHR, MAK, MPC, ARD, IAD, DAO, HAT, CHP, BDN, EAN, GNC, NNH, HBV, ATP, BLS, STA, TNH, DGN, MAM, DYG, DPL, SCH, IPL, KNH, QLF, UMP, MAP, NSL, DZY, AMR, HNP, 9T9, EVP, 4IT, MLC, RDR, KMC, HMP, TRP, ATL, BLE, HSP, HPC, HTS, GPT, KHC, PTI, MBP, MAX, USF, GPP, LHA, ABP, EPS, ANP, NDP, RSA, NVY, JSL, PMA, EQN, GTC, ZPR, VNS, MDH, SBL, SYN, PWN, NTB, SRG, PRN, UBL, RSS, SSA, RWP, ADT, SPD, BAP, OHM, AYU, BIO, SDM, PNT, ZEL, MSD, BBN, BLP, BBS, RDH, 9MM, SVH, SHC, RPI, DFP, SBA, RHL, SGH, SGC, ZVP, JVN, BMJ, DHP, VRS, PEN, SMN, NAS, AGT, KHH, THP, QTM, BAL, DPP, DLP, ESY, WSI, BNA, PRT, AAY, SJP, PHN, VDH, EMB, OIP, NNP, TOM, HGI, RUS, LMS, BGS, HEX, KAL, AVS, BSN, NXG, FGH, PPR, OLT, JBT, ENP, TFP, SHD, SWA, UHP, SWT, GHR, BTM, SAF, JVO