food interaction for NEURABOL
alcohol interaction for NEURABOL
pregnancy interaction for NEURABOL
lactation interaction for NEURABOL
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NEURABOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NEURABOLNo substitutes found
- Dr. Jasjeet Singh WasirMBBS, MD
- Dr. Dheeraj KapoorMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Ambrish MithalMBBS, MD, DM
Expert advice for NEURABOL
- Do not take stanozolol tablet if you are allergic to stanozolol or any other ingredients of stanozolol.
- Do not take stanozolol if you have heart disease or blood vessel disease; bleeding or blood clotting problems, diabetes, high cholesterol (lipids or fat), high level of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia), liver or kidney problems; prostate cancer or breast cancer.
- Avoid using stanozolol if you are pregnant or lactating.
Frequently asked questions for NEURABOL
Q.Is stanozolol a fat burner/steroid?
Stanozolol belongs to a class of medication called as systemic anabolic steroids. It has not effect on fat
Q.Is stanozolol safe?
Stanozolol is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is stanozolol good for burning fat/ increase muscle mass?
Stanozolol is not indicated for burning fat in obese people. But it is helpful in increasing muscle mass in patients who have severe weight loss due to chronic diseases
Q.Does stanozolol cause hair loss?
Stanozolol can cause hair loss. Always follow your doctor's advice regarding possible side effects.