SALT INFORMATIONMycophenolate Mofetil(360 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Nausea, Pneumonia, Abdominal pain, Abnormal blood cell count, Agitation, Anemia, Confusion, Increased blood pressure, Decreased blood pressure, Depression, Diarrhoea, Viral infection, Fungal infection, Gastritis, Increased cholesterol level in blood, Respiratory tract infection, Skin cancer, Skin infection, Urinary tract infection, Vomiting
- MMF 360MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 55/tabletRs. 550save 39% more per tablet
- MYCOFIT S TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 102/tabletRs. 1020pay 12% more per tablet
- MOFILET S 360 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 76.93/tabletRs. 769.30save 15% more per tablet
- MYCOMUNE S 360MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 94.29/tabletRs. 942.86pay 4% more per tablet
- RENODAPT S -360 TABLET(10 tablet in strip)BioconRs. 87.75/tabletRs. 877.50save 3% more per tablet
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using mycophenolate mofetil if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Take special precautions while taking mycophenolate mofetil if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
- Use an effective method of contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
- Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking the medicine. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.