food interaction for MAXMOIST
alcohol interaction for MAXMOIST
pregnancy interaction for MAXMOIST
lactation interaction for MAXMOIST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MAXMOIST
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MAXMOIST EYE DROP
Patients taking MAXMOIST EYE DROP
- 38%Four Times A Day
- 21%Thrice A Day
- 21%Twice A Day
- 21%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for MAXMOISTNo substitutes found
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for MAXMOIST
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Frequently asked questions for MAXMOIST
Q.Does hyaluronic acid help wrinkles?
Hyaluronic acid may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
Q.Is hyaluronic acid natural?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication hyaluronic acid is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Q.What is D-panthenol / Is D-Panthenol natural/ good for hair?
D-Panthenol is a synthetic form of water soluble vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). It is used as an ingredient in hair and skin products. It is particularly good for fine hair but may not be suitable for hair loss or thinning
Q.What does D-Panthenol do?
D-Panthenol is required to synthesize coenzyme-A (CoA) as well as is important to synthesize and metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
Q.Where does D- Panthenol come from?
Panthenol is made in lab from D-Pantolactone, which is found in honey. Panthenol is turned intopantothenic acid in a living cell, such as a human being's skin cells
Q.Is D-Panthenol safe?
D-Panthenol is quite safe if taken at recommended doses and duration
Q.Is D-calcium pantothenate calcium/ safe/made from?
D-calcium pantothenate is a calcium salt of dextrorotatory isomer of pantothenic acid. It is generally safe if taken at recommended dose and duration. It is synthetically prepared.