food interaction for LODOZ
alcohol interaction for LODOZ
pregnancy interaction for LODOZ
lactation interaction for LODOZ
Taking Hydrochlorothiazide with alcohol may have additive effects in lowering blood pressure. You may experience headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and/or changes in pulse or heart rate.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LODOZ
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LODOZ 2.5 TABLET
Patients taking LODOZ 2.5 TABLET
- 93%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR LODOZ
- ZABESTA X 2.5 MG/6.25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 6.33/tabletRs. 63.25same price
- BISOCAR HT 2.5 MG/6.25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Rusan Pharma LtdRs. 2.19/tabletRs. 21.90save 66% more per tablet
- QUALIZ 2.5 MG/6.25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Medreich Lifecare LtdRs. 4/tabletRs. 40save 37% more per tablet
- BISOLOL H 2.5 MG/6.25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aventure PharmaRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 41save 35% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LODOZ
- Bisoprolol may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- The Bisoprolol may affect your blood sugar and cover up the symptoms of low blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Bisoprolol may reduce blood flow to your hands and feet, causing them to feel cold. Smoking may worsen this effect. Dress warmly and avoid the use of tobacco.
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Bisoprolol before any scheduled surgery.
- It is not the first-choice treatment for high blood pressure according to the latest guidelines, except if you have a heart failure or heart disease.
- Adults over the age of 65 may be at greater risk for the side-effects.
Frequently asked questions FOR LODOZ
Q. Is bisoprolol a blood thinner/ statin/ cardio selective/ diuretic/ beta blocker/ steroid/ addictive?
Bisoprolol (also available as Concor) is a cardio selective beta-blocker. It is not a diuretic, statin, blood thinner or a steroid. It is not an addictive drug
Q. Is bisoprolol fumarate the same as bisoprolol?
Bisoprolol fumarate is same as bisoprolol
Q. Can I take bisoprolol for anxiety?
Bisoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure. But, it is not recommended to treat anxiety. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take Cialis with Concor?
Tadalafil (Cialis) should not be taken with bisoprolol (Concor) as there may be an increased chance of low blood pressure
Q. Does bisoprolol slow heart rate/ cause tiredness/ muscle pain/ fluid retention/ depression/ dizziness/ diarrhea/ headaches/ weight gain/ breathless?
Bisoprolol are known to cause the above mentioned side effects. Always consult your doctor if you experience such side effects
Q. Can I take bisoprolol with Ramipril/ amitriptyline/ Lisinopril/ paracetamol/ paracetamol/ Viagra/ diazepam/ aspirin/ codeine/ Imodium?
Bisoprolol may interact with drugs mentioned above. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
Q. Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic,which increases the excretion of urine?
Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is hydrochlorothiazide a statin/ opiate?
No.It is the derivative of chlorothiazide
Q. Is hydrochlorothiazide bad for your kidneys?
No.Hydrochlorthiazide is a safe drug at prescribed dose by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you have kidney disease and follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take hydrochlorothiazide with lisinopril/ ibuprofen/ synthroid/ aspirin/ potassium/ phentermine/ losartan/ naproxen/ magnesium/ vitamins?
Taking other medicines may alter the effects of hydrochlorothiazide. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide cause diabetes/ erectile dysfunction/ weight loss/ gout/ constipation/tinnitus/ potassium loss?
Hydrochlorothiazide causing these side effects is rare or uncommon. However, consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide have sulfa in it?
Yes.Hydrochlorothiazide has sulfa and it is chemically known as 6-chloro- 3, 4-dihydro-2 H-1, 2, 4-benzothiadiazine-7-sulfonamide 1, 1-dioxide
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide clean your system?
No.Hydrochlorothiazide reduces extra fluid in the body.